HUMANKIND update is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official HUMANKIND patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements and gameplay optimizations.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s HUMANKIND patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
HUMANKIND Patch Notes – January 27, 2022
- Fixed several issues where a desync could occur after ending a turn while playing cross platform sessions.
- Fixed an issue where a desync may be encountered early in the Neolithic era.
- Fixed a stuck situation that could be encountered in multiplayer sessions during battles when queuing multiple orders.
- Fixed a stuck situation that could occur in multiplayer sessions when being attacked by a rebel army.
OTHER IMPORTANT FIXES
- Fixed an issue where the Civics screen could be broken after loading a mod.
- Fixed an issue where users were not logged into Mod.io until restarting the game.
- Fixed an issue where AI would start the assault when siege engines are not yet available.
- Updated the Aluminium picto.
- Updated the MRAP Shoot sound.
- Fixed various issues with natural wonders vfx.
- Fixed text errors in the description of the Tainted Waters 2 narrative event.
- Fixed an issue where placeholder Legacy trait and Emblematic unit icons are displayed in the Encyclopedia for the “Cultures of Africa” pack cultures.
- Fixed an issue where no image was displayed for the Mount Kilimanjaro Wonder in the Encyclopedia.
- Fixed an issue where debug text was displayed for the Effects of the Mount Kilimanjaro Wonder in the Encyclopedia.