A new Hot Wheels Unleashed update 1.11(1.012.000) released on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to Hot Wheels Unleashed patch notes, the latest update added quality of life fixes and changes. Apart from this, Hot Wheels patch 1.11 (1.012) also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major update added support for ultrawide screens (21:9, 32:9, etc) and addressed various issues related to liveries.
Unfortunately, since the last major patch, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s HotWheels Unleashed version 1.10 will fix a few of these issues.
What is fixed in Hot Wheels Unleashed February 4 Update?
Added various stability fixes.
New tuning for the Racing Season experience points reward.
We increased the amount of XP received for the daily quests and the races. Now it should be easier to complete the Racing Season and unlock all the rewards.
Community Liveries and Tracks:
- Fixed local Community Liveries list completely disappearing for some users.
- Added a feature to reward the players with Coins and Gears based on the “likes” received by their community liveries and tracks.
- This is retroactive, so you will get the rewards for every “like” you have received till today. Then you will receive Coins and Gears for the new “likes” periodically coming back to the main menu.
- Added “Most Likes Weekly” and “Most Likes Monthly” tabs in the UGC pages.
- These new tabs will show the Community Liveries and Tracks with the most number of “likes”, created in the last week and in the last month.
- Added a confirmation dialog to the Sell, Upgrade and Dismantle operations in Collection page.
- Now you should not be able to accidentally dismantle a car launching the controller on the couch.
- Added an indication for already owned vehicles in the Limited Offers and Blind Box pages.
- Added the Sell, Upgrade and Dismantle shortcuts after opening a Blind Box.
- Fixed add-ons not displayed in the in game page.
- Added vehicle rarity indication in the multiplayer race results page.
- Added a support to pause the race when the controller is disconnected.
- Numerous bug fixes and stability improvements.
PC Version only:
- Added support for the AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 1.0.
Download free Hot Wheels Unleashed version 1.11 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.