Hot Wheels Unleashed version 1.07 (1.008.000) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to Hot Wheels Unleashed update 1.07 patch notes, the latest update added support for the Batman Expansion. Apart from this, Hot Wheels patch 1.07 (1.008) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added filters to community tracks/liveries and shortcuts to the store. The last patch also includes improved UI for the “Add-ons”.
Unfortunately, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s HotWheels Unleashed patch 1.07 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details here.
Hot Wheels Unleashed Patch Notes (1.07) – November 24, 2021
Added HOT WHEELS – Batman Expansion (themed environment, vehicles, track builder module, customization item)
This DLC contains:
– 1 environment to race and build your tracks: Batcave
– 5 vehicles: The Joker™ GT, The Penguin, Batman™ Rebirth, Robin™ 2.0T, Armored Batman™
– 1 Track Builder Module: Joker Funhouse split
– 1 themed Customization Pack containing for the Basement: 3 walls, 2 floors, 1 door, 2 decorations, 1 sofa, 1 poster and 1 set of 4 posters; for the Unleashed Profile: 2 icons, 2 tags and 2 backgrounds
- General stability fixes added.
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes and changes.
Download free Hot Wheels Unleashed update 1.07 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.