Holdfast: Nations At War update (Game Version v1.21.8024.25001) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Holdfast patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Holdfast: Nations At War patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Holdfast Changelog 72? – December 20, 2021
Suspiciously large reindeers make a comeback.
● Sing a carol or two while sitting comfortably next to a piano as these tunes turn jolly for the festive season.
● It’s not Christmas without a tree! Decorated shrubbery can be found on all maps.
● Catch prizes in true Holdfast fashion as cannons remain just as lethal a force when their iron balls turn snowy.
● The main menu has turned festive.
● Practice the age old craft of snowman-ship by constructing makeshift snowmen with the sapper class.
● Light up the night sky in celebration of the Holidays by firing the new firework rocket type out of the rocket launchers.
● You can now select ‘Turkey’ as a region for your regiment.
Holdfast SDK V3.2
● Bots can now be kicked or banned.
● None regiment-affiliated bots do not join a random fake regiment anymore.
● The officer order UI is now ignored if Shift, CTRL or ALT is pressed.
● Introduced a new command rc carbonPlayers combinedInput.
Download free Gloomhaven patch on PC(steam).