Gloomhaven update 24287 is now available to download on PC. According to Gloomhaven patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to personal quests, invisible enemies, loot abilities, and more.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Gloomhaven patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Gloomhaven Patch Notes – November 23, 2021
- Fixed – Issue with some Personal Quests completing early
- Fixed – Issue where players were unable to Doom invisible enemies
- Fixed – Issue where Loot abilities will automatically discard when there is nothing to Loot
- Fixed – Issue with [spoiler]Primal Blessing[/spoiler]
- Fixed – Issue in Scenario 71 when getting pushed onto a trap and dying
- Fixed – Issue with abilities granting immunity, not removing negative conditions
- Fixed – Issue where players can join in Multiplayer after a round has started, leading to a desync
- Fixed – Issue with [spoiler]Careless Charge[/spoiler] when immune to Wound
- Fixed – Issue with Spitting Drake failing to attack
- Fixed – Issue with pathing in scenario 68
Download free Gloomhaven patch on PC(steam).