Hokko Life patch 8 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Hokko Life patch notes, the latest Hokko Life update 8 brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Recently, a big update was released which added a new farming area, dozens of crops to grow, and crafting recipes to create
Since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s Hokko Life version 8 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Hokko Life Patch Notes (July 29, 2021)
- Fix for issues with inventory causing inability to select items for editing (and other problems)
- Removed creation of missing strings temp file from non-development builds
- Current equipment is now always shown, with prompt about showing/hiding
- Fix for getting stuck on “backpack full” screen when trying to edit the broken stool
- All tree and flower seeds show up in Aubrey’s shop
- Hay bails craftable
- Fixes for broken flow unlocking fertiliser, sprinklers and farm expansion
- Fix for not being able to place items at the back of the farm
- Fix for fruit trees not going transparent when behind them
- Fix for “Broken Stool” text in various locations
- Price updates for fish and produce
- Fix for mine lanterns blocking placement of new ore nodes