Hokko Life patch 6 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Hokko Life patch notes, the latest Hokko Life update 6 added Simplified Chinese, Weed Pull fix, new hairstyles, and more.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s Hokko Life version 6 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Hokko Life Patch Notes (June 22, 2021)
- Addition of Simplified Chinese
- Designed lighting objects count towards housing requirements
- Added limit to Design Tool Undos to fix crash caused when working for a long time
- Fix for Design Tool selection breaking after reaching a certain number of pieces
- Fix for issue where game could lock on a black screen when entering a level
- Fix for snapping not saved between sessions
- Spawn chance on holes (dirt, sand) increased
- Fix for weeds not being pull-able
- Fix for entering a house when in house placement mode freezes game
- Added fix for disabling movement and interaction during level load
- Fix for backpack being able to be shown before a level load was complete, causing a lock
- Fix for “English string missing” in player names when waving
- Two new hair styles and one bald style
- Minor text and translation fixes
- Fix for softlock when pressing Interact near Small Drawers near futon
- Fix for often not being able to sleep