Hokko Life patch 7 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Hokko Life patch notes, the latest Hokko Life update 7 brings a harvest of new content, including a new farming area, dozens of crops to grow, and crafting recipes to create
Since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s Hokko Life version 7 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Hokko Life Patch Notes (July 23, 2021)
- Requests now factor in the season and availability of resources
- Fixed refreshing of item amounts etc in Design Tool
- Added “Path” blueprint for flat objects you can walk on
- Fix for issue causing players to get stuck if they cancel movement of a mine lantern
- Fix for mine lanterns lights being too big and causing performance problems
- Fixed <request_amount> text on weed requests dialogue
- Silver pickaxe now uses silver bars instead of ore for crafting, in line with other pickaxes
- Fixed Redwood tree not giving correct wood
- Fixed Redwood tree not dropping any seeds
- Fix for slowdown the longer you play
- Fix for text about a request’s material being inserted in the middle of a conversation
- Added Storage items
- Added Storage blueprints
- Changes to format of save files to help with corruption issues
- Fix for scrollbar not appearing in design tool to show all material filters
- Fixed the bonfire
- Small optimisation in Painting tool to help with painting crashes
- Fix for missing icon for Hanging Lights
- Added information to backpack request screen to let you know what item is wanted
- Fixed incorrect colours of several furniture items
- Fix for strange lighting artefacts on custom objects
- Fix for issue where speaking to villagers would lock the player if they had been in the main menu and back
- Fix for strange pop on loading screen fade after being in main menu.
- Fixed missing icon for scateboard.
- Fix for respawning trees and grass on forest path exit from the meadow area.
- Fix for overflowing ingredients in Design Tool information panel.
- Fix for design pieces growing in size if spamming the duplicate button.
- Fix for overflowing and overlapping ingredients on the information panel on craftables in backpack.
- Fix for “string missing” being used for name of designs when saving.
- Requests will be automatically removed from your request list after being time-lapsed for 4 days.
- Fix for mine rocks not regenerating.
- Fix for wallpaper getting destroyed from backpack if you try and use it in a location that doesn’t permit it.