Hitman 2 update 1.12 is now available for players on PlayStation 4. According to the official Hitman 2 1.12 patch notes, the new update includes various bug fixes, gameplay tweaks and menu updates. In addition, Hitman 2 version 1.12 also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, the March Update was released with new content for Expansion Pass owners, DX12 support for PC players and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Hitman 2 update 1.12 is expected to fix all these issues.
Hitman 2 Update 1.12 Patch Notes
Sniper Shot Location Pt. 2 – In the February Update, we rolled out changes to how NPC’s react to weapon fire when they haven’t seen 47 take the shot. Shortly after that release, we noticed that the change had highlighted some other issues with NPC reactions to weapon fire, which resulted in some unexpected AI behaviour.
- Hitman 2 update 1.12 fixed an issue that could cause alerted guards or civilians to blame and compromise Agent 47 even though they had no knowledge of him committing a crime.
- Fixed an issue that could alert guards and civilians during the “Searching” status even when they are in areas that are not related to the ongoing ‘search’.
- Hitman 2 version 1.12 fixed an issue that could cause security cameras to become enforcers during the “Searching” status, even when they are in areas not related to the ongoing ‘search’. Security cameras can still enforce Agent 47 near the origin of an attack if he is detected during an ongoing ‘search’.
- Improved the ability of guards to home in on the attack origin as soon as they figure out its whereabouts. In some cases, guards would instead remain idle, especially if the attack origin was hard to reach. The range of the attack affects the time it takes for a guard to estimate the approximate location of the attack origin.
- Hitman 2 1.12 fixed an issue that could cause guards that have recently stood down from combat to approach 47’s location, even if they haven’t seen him and shouldn’tknow where he is – such as if 47 didn’t remain at the attack location.
Next Stop, Mumbai
Hitman 2 patch 1.12 fixed an issue that could cause Agent 47’s outfit to be stretched when using specific starting locations in Mumbai.
Early SA Tracker
Fixed an issue that was causing the ‘SA Tracker’ to appear for some players, with no way to disable it. This feature was not intended to be released and we are aiming to release it fully in our next update. We’ll say more about it then.
Hitman 2 update 1.12 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.