Hellish Quart update (January 3, 2022) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Hellish Quart patch notes, the latest update added some minor changes to the game.
Previously, a major update was released with various fixes for crashes and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing issues with the game.
Today’s Hellish Quart patch will address a few of these errors. Read more details below.
Hellish Quart Patch Notes – January 3, 2022
- Marie: Fixed minor bugs in AI
- Gedeon: Fixed minor bugs in AI
- Kalksten: fixed bug where you could push away the opponent’s weapon with a thrust
- Manor arena: minor memory optimization
- Minimal amount of damage for every weapon is now 11, even if you set the damage multiplier in Options to minimal values. This will cause a successful hit to always cause some damage.
- Survival and History Buff Mode: arenas will no longer repeat two times in a row
- changed music tracks in Watchtower arena
Download free Hellish Quart update for PC.