Hellish Quart update (Oct 30, 2021) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Hellish Quart patch notes, the latest update brings new changes, fixes, and more
Previously, a major update was released with various fixes for crashes and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing issues with the game.
Today’s Hellish Quart patch will address a few of these errors. Read more details below.
Hellish Quart Patch Notes – October 30, 2021
- If you cancel an attack during its active phase (when the blade is at full speed), the animation will play on, until the active phase has ended and only then cancel. You can still cancel an attack during the startup and recovery phase. This is optional (toggle in Options), it’s turned on by default.
- You can now choose an option to see Stamina and Body Part health bars (toggle in Options)
- Jacek: Fixed Stamina depletion rates
- Jacek, Laszlo, Isabella, Gedeon: more attacks are homing in their active phase, not only on startup
- Canceling an attack in the startup phase will not be punished by additional stamina reduction, like whiffs are
- Gedeon: faster guards after getting blocked
- Reduced all Stamina consumption to 80% of previous consumption
- Faster Stamina regeneration in “quick” phase of the regeneration period
- Damage reduction of completely tired characters is now capped at -30% (-50% before)
Download free Hellish Quart update for PC.