HALO Infinite April 5 Update Patch Notes – Official
Halo Infinite update (March 14, 2022) is now available to download on PC and Xbox. According to the official Halo Infinite patch notes, the latest update added changes to Stockpile, CTF, and more.
Today’s Halo Infinite download size is around 1.3GB on (all platforms). Previously, a minor hotfix was released with quality of life improvements.
Check out more details below.
Halo Infinite Patch Notes – April 5, 2022
- In Stockpile matches, Power Seeds will no longer spawn in unreachable areas of the map.
- After completing a multiplayer match via Local Area Network (LAN), the Post-Game Carnage Report (PGCR) now shows match statistics for players. Match stats may not appear for Observers in a LAN match.
- Sudden Death rules for Capture the Flag (CTF) have been updated:
- Sudden Death will start when the round timer expires and an outcome-affecting flag is away from its base. For example:
- If Cobra team is winning 1-0 and only Eagle team’s flag is Away, it will not trigger Sudden Death.
- If Cobra team is winning 1-0 and Cobra team’s flag is Away, it will trigger Sudden Death.
- If Cobra and Eagle teams are tied, either team’s flag being Away will trigger Sudden Death.
- The Sudden Death timer will pause if any outcome-affecting flag is Contested and will reset if the flag is picked up.
- If all outcome-affecting flags are returned (i.e. no flags are away from their base), then Sudden Death will terminate and the round will end.
- This rule change applies to both normal rounds and Overtime rounds in the Arena and Ranked variants of CTF in multiplayer matchmaking and Custom Games.
- Improvements to joining Fireteams and accepting invites from a suspended state on Xbox consoles.
HALO Infinite April Update Download size
- Update only (all platforms): approximately 1.3 GB or less.
Jack Johnson mainly writes about game-related news and updates. He is a passionate gamer, music lover, and traveler.