HALO Infinite update (Dec 8, 2021) is now available to download on PC and Xbox. According to the official Halo Infinite patch notes, the latest update added campaign mode for players.
Check out more details below.
HALO Infinite Download Sizes
Starting with no existing Halo Infinite installation:
- Installing Multiplayer only: approximately 26.53 GB
- Installing both Multiplayer and Campaign: approximately 48.42 GB
If Halo Infinite’s Multiplayer Beta is already installed:
- Multiplayer update only: approximately 3.97 GB
- Campaign installation: additional download of approximately 25.86 GB
- Total of both downloads: approximately 29.83 GB total
What is new in today’s Halo Infinite update Patch Notes? – December 8, 2021
- Local Area Network (LAN) multiplayer is now available. There is a known issue for LAN multiplayer:
- Match settings changed in the Mode Editor still show as the defaults. The changed settings work as expected once the match begins.
- Players with AMD Radeon RX 500 Series GPUs no longer experience crashes because Async Compute in Video Settings is turned on.
- Players who have turned off Async Compute because of this can now turn it back on.
- If Halo Infinite is launched without an internet connection, players can connect to the internet while on the main menu and play online.
- This does not resolve all scenarios where the game is launched connected to the internet, later loses internet connection, and is stuck offline until the game is restarted.
- When launching in windowed mode on Steam, the window shows correct borders.
CHALLENGE AND PROGRESSION CHANGES
- On November 30, XP rewards for the first six Daily Challenges were increased.
- First match rewards 300XP, the next 2 matches reward 200XP each, and the next 3 matches reward 100XP. After completing these first 6 Challenges, all match completions reward 50XP each.
- Daily Challenges reset at 10am Pacific.