H1Z1 update 1.55 on PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official H1Z1 1.55 patch notes, the new update contains fixes for issues related to disconnection, server performance, framerate drop, stuttering/lag, freezing, game crashing, and more. In addition, the latest H1Z1 version 1.55 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, an update was released with changes and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s H1Z1 patch 1.55 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
H1Z1 Update 1.55 for PS4 patch notes
- Fixed crashing issues with H1Z1 1.55.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Fixed various disconnection issues
- H1Z1 version 1.55 has added fixes for glitches.
- Added performance and stability improvements with H1Z1 1.55.
- Other minor under the hood improvements.
Previous H1Z1 Update 1.54 PS4 Patch Notes
- New players will now be matched with other new players of similar level when playing Solos.
- The Battle Pass menu now shows your active XP Boost in the top left corner.
- A special limited-time Turkey Hunt will be available in Arcade Mode with a new reward to match.
- Fixed an issue where players were not receiving the correct amount of Battle Pass Medals for increasing their Season Level.
- If you were missing any Battle Pass Medals due to this issue, the correct amount will be automatically added to your account during the downtime for your region.
H1Z1 update 1.55 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.