H1Z1 update 1.46 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official H1Z1 1.46 changelog, the new update brings the new Hauntfest which includes free Hauntfest Event Pass and the new Dead Man’s Chest. In addition, the latest H1Z1 version 1.46 also contains fixes for issues related to framerate drop, game crashing, stuttering/lag, freezing, and more.
Previously, a big update was released with gameplay changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s H1Z1 1.46 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
H1Z1 Update 1.46 for PS4 patch notes
- Hauntfest is now live, featuring your FREE Hauntfest Event Pass and the NEW Dead Man’s Chest.
- You are now able to spectate your killer after an Arcade Mode match.
- The Desert Eagle’s aim assist has been adjusted for balance.
Bug Fixes in H1Z1 1.46
- Improved performance during a certain airdrop phase.
- Fixed the Offroader Jungle Camo skin preview.
- H1Z1 version 1.46 fixed the Offroader windshield tint resolution.
- Fixed crashing issues with .
- H1Z1 1.46 added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor under the hood improvements with H1Z1 1.46.
H1Z1 update 1.46 for PS4 is now available for download.