Gunfire Reborn update is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Gunfire Reborn patch notes, the latest update tweaked the time until death when knocked down, and smashed some bugs. In addition, today’s Gunfire Reborn patch also added stability fixes.
Recently, a big update was released which added new changes, fixes, and more.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s update will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Gunfire Reborn Patch Notes – August 6, 2021
Talents & Occult Scrolls:
- The minimum time until death when knocked down is increased from 2s to 4s.
- Tweaked the Lv.2 and Lv.3 effect of the talent [Revitalization]
Lv.2 : Clearing an act removes 5 stacks of [Down Penalty] → Clearing an act removes 2 stacks of [Down Penalty]
Lv.3 : Clearing an act removes 5 stacks of [Down Penalty] → Clearing an act removes 3 stacks of [Down Penalty]
- Tweaked the effect of the occult scroll [Merciless Combo]:
Old: +10% weapon DMG for 1s whenever hitting the enemy (The effect can stack).
New: +10% weapon DMG for 1s whenever hitting the enemy (Stackable, up to 100 stacks).
- Addressed a bug where monsters may teleport when there are lots of enemies alive.
- Addressed a bug where the game may crash when the ascension [Flower Chain] of [Tao] is triggered too frequently.
- Fixed an issue where the gemini inscriptions may be removed if the player [reroll] a weapon with the spiritual blessing [Supreme Craftsman].
- Addressed a bug where the status icon of the spiritual blessing [Overconsumption] may disappear after players are revived.
- Addressed a bug where dashing may interrupt weapon zooming.