A new Gunfire Reborn update is now available to download on PC. According to the official Gunfire Reborn patch notes, the latest update addresses several bugs and issues reported by players. The development team, Gunfire Studio, has expressed gratitude for community feedback and suggestions.
Previously, a major Gunfire Reborn update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Gunfire Reborn version will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Gunfire Reborn Patch Notes – December 1, 2023
- Fixed the issue of some text translations.
- Fixed the issue of heroes could not exit the game in certain situations when being knocked down.
- Fixed the issue of the Spiritual Blessing [Variable Scrolls] where upgrading the Enhanced Occult Scrolls in the backpack would not inherit the stack count of [Dual-edge], [Veteran] and [Extravagant Consumption].
- Fixed the issue of the abnormal dual-wielding firing in certain situations with [Dragon Breath].
- Fixed the issue of abnormal boss draw in some cases in [Endless Journey].
- Fixed the issue of abnormal stages displayed in [Endless Journey].
- Fixed the issue of the option of Cursed Scrolls could not be selected for Peculiar Chests in some cases.
- Fixed the issue of various areas in [Hyperborean Jokul] that could potentially cause players to get stuck.
- Fixed the issue of abnormal display in the third-person view for rescue progress in certain situations.
- Fixed the issue of abnormal entry into the Talent interface after unlocking a new hero for the first time.
- Fixed the issue where the Golden Goblet interface could not be closed in certain situations.