Gunfire Reborn update is rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Gunfire Reborn game patch notes, the latest update adds a new map (Spiritual Assault) and various bug fixes.
Recently, a major update added new Challenge Events and new item – Spiritual Seal in [Spiritual Assault], and adjusted several Spiritual Jades and Spiritual Ascensions. Today’s Gunfire Reborn patch will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
Gunfire Reborn Patch Notes – March 31, 2023
- The second map [Desert frontier] is now available.
- Optimized the players info panel
- Optimized some of the text
- Optimized Spiritual Challenge Tips UI
- Optimized the location of Scrolls in the starting stage of [Interdependent Fortune]
- Fixed an issue that the performance of scroll [Magic Watch] and spiritual blessing [Unstoppable Momentum] is improper after resetting skills.
- Fixed an issue that the attack method of [Elusive Stalker] and [Thunderous Stalker] is improper under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that the Monster Affixes [Agile] does not improve enemies attack frequency properly.
- Fixed an issue that HP recovery of [Generosity] and [Gourmet] could take effect on Boss.
- Fixed an issue that when the total HP is 1, the effect of Spiritual Jade [Thorny Cape] is improper.
- Fixed an issue that dropped items may not be picked in some places of [Hyperborean Jokul] and [Anxi Desert].
- Fixed an issue that players may be stuck by the terrain in some places of [Duo Fjord].
- Fixed an issue that enemies will be stuck outside of the map in [Anxi Desert-Stage 2] under certain circumstances.
Download free Gunfire Reborn update 1.0 on PC (Steam).