Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 update 1.44 (1.044.000) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Gundam Battle Operation 2 1.44 patch notes, the latest update added a new map, new changes, features, and fixes. Apart from this, MSGBO 2 version 1.44 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a major update added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while trying to play the game.
Today’s MSGBO 2 version 1.44 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Gundam Battle Operation 2 Version 1.44 Patch Notes
- MAP “Military Port” added
- ◎The progress bar for high difficulty goals has been modified.
- ⇒ Previously, you had to check the last 15 battles to see how many battles you had achieved, but now you can check your current score at a glance by recording your progress in the progress bar for each battle.
- ■Modification point ①：Record a progress bar for each battle
- Before：Only when a high difficulty goal is achieved will it be recorded in the progress bar
- ⇒ It was difficult to keep track of when the results were recorded, and it was necessary to check the results of the last 15 battles each time
- After：Record each battle, regardless of whether or not the high difficulty goal was achieved
- ⇒ Improved to be able to check the record of each battle at a glance, so that you don’t have to check the record of the last 15 battles every time
- ■Modification point ②：Badge acquisition requirements are displayed for each grade
- Before：Show only gold badge condition values
- ⇒ Bronze and silver badges could only be seen by the arrows displayed at the top of the progress bar
- After：Display condition values for each grade badge
- ⇒ The requirements for earning bronze, silver, and gold badges have been improved so that you can see the values at a glance. The current achievement status can also be easily checked by the color of the progress bar.
- ◆Detail by color of progress bar
||War record for achieving high difficulty goals (initial state)
||Achieved high difficulty goals (Bronze achievement status)
||Achieved high difficulty goals (Silver achievement status)
||Achieved high difficulty goals (Gold achieved status)
||Results that did not meet the high difficulty target
||The results of sorties or penalties that occur in rules that do not apply
||No war record has ever been recorded
- ◎Stricter penalties for leaving the battle during the badge challenge have been added.
- ⇒ Previously, badge challenges were only possible if the leave status was “Penalty Lv1-2”, but in order to make the badge value more accurate, we have added a new penalty for leaving in the middle of a battle.
- Penalty ①：No badge challenge until the next battle is completed
- ・If you leave in the middle of a battle, you will not be able to perform the badge challenge in the next battle. Also, you will no longer be able to perform badge challenges in the future unless you successfully complete the next battle.
- Penalty ②：Cannot be registered/unregistered until the end of the next battle
- ・If you leave in the middle of a battle, you will not be able to register or cancel your favorite unit until you successfully complete the next battle.
- Penalty ③：Recorded in the last 15 battles
- ・If you leave during a battle, your last 15 battle records will show that you left during the battle, and your progress bar will also show that you have been penalized for one battle.
- ◎If a pilot from the allied team leaves in the middle of a battle, the challenge becomes more difficult due to the difference in numbers. To make the record more fair, we no longer record the results of battles in which a pilot leaves in the middle of a battle.
- ※Since no recording is done, the progress bar and the results of the last 15 battles will remain as they were before the battle.
- ※Only teams that leave during the course of the game will not have their results recorded.
- ■Unit adjustment related
- ◎Unit data has been adjusted
- ◎The adjustment on [PDT]2021/07/29(Thur)
- ■Battle related
- ◎Damage to bases in combat is no longer recorded as “damage dealt”
- ⇒ However, in the past, damage to bases was also included in the score, so to make the evaluation more fair, damage to bases is no longer included in the score.
- ⇒ The above changes will be applied to the damage items in missions and badge challenges.
- ■List of items related to damage
- ・Battle Results
- ・Clan Missions
- ・Badge Challenges
- ・Limited time directives
- ◎The base camp has been returned to its normal state.
- ■Application data update
- ■Supply Drop Lineup Update
- ■5X Clan Level Up Reward Campaign
- The Clan Level Up Reward 5x Campaign will last until September 2, 2021 (Thursday), 13:59 (JST) [Scheduled].
- ■Premium Login Bonus for September 2021
- ■New materials for exchange have been added to the Recycle Counter
⇒ Information on some of the newly added materials:
- ■New Units
- ・★★★Hambrabi LV2
- ・★★Act Zaku Commander Type LV5
- ・★★Dreissen LV1～2
- ・★★Pezun Dwadge LV5
- ※The materials mentioned above will be available at the Recycle Counter for two days from 08/26/2021 (THU) to 08/27/2021 (FRI)
- ・★Neo Zeon Mark C (White)
- ■Materials for exchange have been added to the DP Exchange Counter
⇒ Information on some of the newly added materials:
- ・★★Guncannon II LV2～3
- ・★★GM Quel LV1～3
- ■Some materials have been excluded from the Supply Drop lineup.
■Weekly Weekend Battle Schedule
|Weekend Battle Schedule
|[PDT] 8/26/2021 (THU) 12:00 – 8/27/2021 (FRI) 11:59
[CEST] 8/26/2021 (THU) 21:00 – 8/27/2021 (FRI) 20 : 59
|“Mix-up,” “Simple Battle”, “Shuffle Target” and “Brawl Match” will be held every two hours.
|[PDT] 8/27/2021 (FRI) 12:00 – 8/28/2021 (SAT) 11:59
[CEST] 8/27/2021 (FRI) 21:00 – 8/28/2021 (SAT) 20 : 59
|[PDT] 8/28/2021 (SAT) 12:00 – 8/29/2021 (SUN) 11:59
[CEST] 8/28/2021 (SAT) 21:00 – 8/29/2021 (SUN) 20 : 59
・Adjusted the position of fin funnels in “Nu Gundam”.
・In “Nu Gundam”, the effect when activating the “Psycho Frame Resonance” skill was overlapping with the reticle, reducing visibility.
・In “Sazabi”, when entering scope mode near a wall on certain maps, the camera would sometimes penetrate the wall.
・Fixed a bug in “Zero-Shiki Type 2 (AR)” that caused the game to land in an unnatural pose when certain operations were performed in flight mode, and the flight mode was canceled.
・As the skill “Fight system” the effect of the “Assault Booster” skill was activated during flight mode, and staggering was no longer occurring at low altitude.
・In “Dom Tropen” and “Zaku I (GS)”, the scope color of the main weapon “Raketen Bazooka” was different between the in-fight and unit icons.
・Adjusted the amount of light emitted from the mono-eye portion of the visor in “Jegan” and “Prototype Stark Jegan”.
・Fixed a problem in which the heat rate gauge displayed in the weapon information was not correctly displayed when the beam range weapon completed focusing, with the next round firing resulting in overheating.
・In the Free Exercise, an application error has been fixed when the exercise is aborted while boarding the “Scylla” unit in the “Resource Satellite” map.
・Fixed a case in which the maximum number of players that could join a clan exceeded the “30” limit if certain steps were taken when joining a clan.
・In the “Port Base (Normal, Morning, Water)” section, some of the aircraft carriers in the area would sometimes disappear unnaturally.
Download free Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 update 1.44 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.