Sony has released a new GT7 update 1.27 on PS4 and PS5(Version 1.270.000) players. According to the official GT7 1.27 patch notes, the latest GT7 December update added five new cars, including high-performance cars. Apart from this, GT7 patch 1.27 also added ‘Norway’ as a featured Curation in Scapes.
Previously, a major GT7 update 1.23 added 3 new cars and new Scapes. Volkswagen ID. R ’19, Nissan Silvia K’s Type S(S14) ’94 and Porsche Vision Gran Turismo Spyder are now available in-game. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s GT7 version 1.27 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
GT7 1.27 Patch Notes – December 15, 2022
What is new in the GT7 December Update?
Five new cars
Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo
Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm ’20
Bugatti Chiron ’16
Chevrolet Corvette C8 Stingray ’20
Toyota Celica GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST205) ’95
‘Norway’ has been added as a featured Curation in Scapes.
What is fixed in the GT7 December Update?
– The following five new cars have been added:
・ Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm ’20
・ Bugatti Chiron ’16
・ Chevrolet Corvette C8 Stingray ’20
・ Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo
・Toyota Celica GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST205) ’95 (Purchasable at ‘Legend Cars’ from 15 December)
The Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo will be purchasable at ‘Brand Central’ from 23 December. Players who correctly answered the Day 4 question of the World Finals ‘Viewers Gift’ campaign will gain early access from 15 December.
– The following two Extra Menus have been added:
・Extra Menu No. 14: ‘Collection: Straight-Six BMWs’ (Collector Level 37 and above);
・Extra Menu No. 15: ‘Collection: Bugatti’ (Collector Level 43 and above);
The new Menu Books and Extra Menus will appear after clearing Menu Book No. 39 (‘Championship: World GT Series’) and having watched the ending.
3. World Circuits
– The following new events have been added to ‘World Circuits’:
– European Clubman Cup 600
・Mount Panorama Racing Circuit
– American Clubman Cup 700
– Hypercar Parade
– The ‘Norway’ location has been added as featured Curations in Scapes.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Fixed an issue wherein ‘Quitting the race might affect your ratings.’ would be incorrectly displayed when leaving a Lobby;
– Fixed an issue wherein repeatedly racing without leaving the room in Lobby would cause the game’s performance to drop.
2. Steering Controllers
– Fixed an issue wherein fitting the BMW M2 Competition ’18 with a ‘Fully Customisable Manual Transmission’ would cause the clutch pedal on steering controllers to stop responding.
– Fixed an issue wherein the sound of the player’s own engine would not play correctly.
– Various other issues have been addressed.
Download the free GT7 patch 1.27 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.