Sony has released a new GT7 update 1.26 on PS4 and PS5(Version 1.260.000) players. According to the official GT7 1.26 patch notes, the latest GT7 November update adds FR Sports Cars, the ability to sell cars, and a new US based race circuit. Apart from this, GT7 patch 1.26 also includes various gameplay changes and bug fixes.
Previously, a major GT7 update 1.23 added 3 new cars and new Scapes. Volkswagen ID. R ’19, Nissan Silvia K’s Type S(S14) ’94 and Porsche Vision Gran Turismo Spyder are now available in-game. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s GT7 version 1.26 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
GT7 1.26 Patch Notes – November 24, 2022
Added three new cars
BMW M2 Competition ‘18
A hard-boiled FR that hides the power of a demon in its compact body.
Ford Sierra RS 500 Cosworth ‘87
A Cosworth tuned masterpiece that dominated touring car racing.
Nissan Silvia K’s Aero (S14) ‘96
The top grade of the S14 adds a rear spoiler and leather wrapped steering wheel.
Introducing Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta Race Circuit
Total Length: 4,088m, Elevation Change: 38m, Number of corners: 12, Longest Straight: 1275m
Ability to sell vehicles
With the latest 1.26 patch update, players would be able to sell cars within their personal garage once the GT Café Menus are completed.
‘Illuminations’ and ‘Road Atlanta’ have been added to the featured section.
Main Features Implemented
– The following four new cars have been added:
・BMW M2 Competition ’18
・Ford Sierra RS 500 Cosworth ’87 (Purchasable at ‘Used Cars’);
・Nissan Silvia K’s Aero (S14) ’96 (Purchasable at ‘Used Cars’);
・Gran Turismo Red Bull X2019 25th Anniversary (Obtainable from the ‘Gran Turismo 25th Anniversary’ banner at the top right of the World Map between 24 November and 3 January;)
– The ‘Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta’ race track has been added.
3. World Map
– A number of events and a special themed map have been added to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Gran Turismo series. Please check the “Announcing the ‘Gran Turismo 25th Anniversary’ and ‘World Finals’ Celebration Campaigns!” article for further details.
4. Brand Central
– New Museum section for ‘DS Automobiles’ has been added for Europe (France.)
5. Used Cars
– The new ‘Car Valuation Service’ feature has been added. Please check the ‘Car Valuation Service‘ section of the online manual for more details. The ‘Car Valuation Service’ will appear after clearing Menu Book No. 39 (‘Championship: World GT Series’) and having watched the ending.
– The following two Extra Menus have been added:
・Extra Menu No. 12: ‘Collection: Renault’ (Collector Level 31 and above);
・Extra Menu No. 13: ‘Collection: Nissan Skyline GT-R’ (Collector Level 40 and above);
The new Extra Menus will appear after clearing Menu Book No. 39 (‘Championship: World GT Series’) and having watched the ending.
7. World Circuits
– The following new events have been added to ‘World Circuits’:
・Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
– Race of Turbo Sportscars
– American FR Challenge 550
– Gr.1 Prototype Series
– European FR Challenge 550
・Willow Springs Raceway
– Historic Sports Car Masters
– The ‘Road Atlanta’ and ‘Illumination’ locations have been added as featured Curations in Scapes.
9. GT Auto
– 23 new paint colours have been added to the Real Car Paint section of the Paint Shop.
– Qualifying and Grid Start features have been added to Lobby.
– A new ‘Popular Users’ category has been added to the Discover section;
– A list of players who have ‘Liked’ or ‘Reposted’ a User Generated Content can now be displayed in said content’s details section;
– Christmas songs have been added to the music track list.
– It is now possible to calibrate a handbrake controller under [Options] > [Controller] > [Steering Controller Settings].
– It is now possible to set race functions for the push button dials on the THRUSTMASTER® T-GT by selecting ‘Other Buttons’ on the bottom left of the [Controller] > [Steering Controller Settings] screen.
– It is now possible to set race functions for the control stick buttons on the Fanatec® GT DD Pro by selecting ‘Other Buttons’ on the bottom left of the [Controller] > [Steering Controller Settings] screen.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
1. Physics Simulation Model
– Adjusted the initial downforce values for the following cars:
・Super Formula Dallara SF19 Super Formula / Honda ’19
・Super Formula Dallara SF19 Super Formula / Toyota ’19
2. Race Screen
– Fixed an issue wherein setting ‘Show Race Info’ to ‘Off’ in ‘Display Settings’ would cause options such as tyre menus to not display on pit-in.
– The ‘Content Type’ function has been changed from a dropdown menu to buttons. This also applies to the gallery function on ‘My Page.’
4. Penalty Line
– The location of the Penalty Line has been adjusted for the following tracks:
・Deep Forest Raceway – Reverse
・Trial Mountain Circuit – Reverse
5. Braking Areas
– The braking areas on Trial Mountain have been adjusted.
– Fixed an issue wherein rain sound effects would not play properly on replays;
– Adjusted the engine sounds for certain vehicles.
– Fixed various text localisation issues.
GT7 November Update 1.26 Release Date and Time
The 1.26 update for Gran Turismo 7 arrives today November 23 at 10:00pm PST* (November 24 at 6am GMT / 3pm JST).
Download free GT7 patch 1.26 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.