Sony has released a new GT7 update 1.34 on PS4 and PS5(Version 1.340.000) players. According to the official GT7 1.34 patch notes, the latest GT7 May 2023 update adds 3 new cars (lfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce ’67, Greening Auto Company Maverick, and Nissan GT-R NISMO (R32) ’90). Apart from this, GT7 patch 1.34 also includes new liveries for Toyota 86 Gr.4 and Toyota GR010 HYBRID ’21.
Previously, a major GT7 update 1.23 added 3 new cars and new Scapes. Volkswagen ID. R ’19, Nissan Silvia K’s Type S(S14) ’94 and Porsche Vision Gran Turismo Spyder are now available in-game. Recently, GT7 patch 1.32 added new cars and fixes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s GT7 version 1.34 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
GT7 1.34 Patch Notes – May 25, 2023
- The following three new cars have been added:
・Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce ’67 (Purchasable at ‘Legend Cars’ from 25 May)
・Greening Auto Company Maverick
・Nissan GT-R NISMO (R32) ’90 (Purchasable at ‘Legend Cars’ from 25 May)
Greening Auto Company Maverick
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce ’67
Nissan GT-R NISMO (R32) ’90
– New liveries have been added for the following two cars:
・Toyota 86 Gr.4
・Toyota GR010 HYBRID ’21
2. World Circuits
- The following new events have been added to “World Circuits:”
– Super Formula
・High Speed Ring
– American Clubman Cup 700
・Blue Moon Bay Speedway
– Nissan GT-R Cup
・Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
– Super Formula
– Sunday Cup Classic
- “Japan National Stadium” and “Lake District” are now featured Curations in Scapes.
– The following two Extra Menus have been added:
・Extra Menu No. 22: Collection: SEMA GT Awards (Collector Level 37 and above)
・Extra Menu No. 23: Collection: Group A (Collector Level 33 and above)
5. Brand Central
- New Museum entries for Alfa Romeo and Italdesign have been added.
– On the car purchase screen, if the player already owns the selected car in the same color, it will now be displayed as “Owned.” This also applies to the Legend Cars and Used Cars purchase screens.
6. Used Cars
- The Tuning Valuation algorithm in Car Valuation Service has been adjusted for cars with Ultimate tuning parts fitted.
7. GT Auto
– The “Engine Swap” service has been added to the Car Maintenance & Service menu. (Unlocked at Collector Level 50.)
8. Tuning Shop
- A new tab for “Ultimate” category parts has been added. (Unlocked at Collector Level 50.)
– A “Free Practice” button has been added to each championship’s Entry Screen.
– During Daily Races and Qualifying Time Trials for “Final” races, you can now adjust Controller Settings, Temporary Exposure Correction, and Display Settings from the Pause menu.
– New restrictions for Engine Swaps and Tuning Parts have been added to race regulation settings in the Lobby.
– During Qualifying Time Trials and Final races, you can now adjust Controller Settings, Temporary Exposure Correction, and Display Settings from the Pause menu.
– Fixed various text localization issues.
– Various other issues have been addressed.
Download the free GT7 patch 1.34 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.