Grow Song of the Evertree update 2 (Nov 19, 2021) is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Grow game patch notes, the new Care and Prosperity update added new features, improvements, and fixes.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing issues since the last major patch.
Today’s Grow patch will address a few of these errors. Read more details below.
What is new in today’s Grow January 11 Update?
New features and improvements:
- Builderkin have expanded the variety of caves you see on worlds
- Traderkin has setup a new trade area. Where-ever shall you find it…?
- Traderkin has expanded shop inventories
- The Everkin have expanded the range of items they will trade Everkoin for.
- World Seeds can now be released as soon as they are planted
- Coppertop is now accepting a new range of tasty treats that can be used for Alchemy
- Builderkin have upped the decoration placement cap per a town area (this will be a PC only update)
- Builderkin should stop making some bad decisions about where they build town objects
- Puzzlekin says the puzzles shouldn’t be puzzling anyone anymore!
- The Reportkin have been working to get Stats on worlds reporting correctly
- Updates to Book lighting in various environments (was too dark/too bright in some areas)
- Front end being too bright when exiting certain areas of the game
- Player getting stuck in places (various fixes here)
- Updates to Nature Reserve cameras for keyboard and mouse users
- Some updates to grass clipping and character clipping
- Updates to seating positions being offset on some chairs and couches
- Pallas should stop following you around the world 😄
- Fix for Arralyn bakery quest not completing if she is assigned to bakery before quest begins
- 500 miles achievement no longer includes Kazumi travel
- NPC laugh lines fixed
- Community garden looks more ‘garden-y’
- Fixed an issue where screenshots didn’t always match the actual save location
- Fixed issues where planters were spawning under ground
- Total time played will display correctly now
- Big trees should be choppable!
- Reduced the size of the Everkid talk interact
- Chests and other items in caves don’t reset any more
- Other fixes (everkid sized (aka little) fixes that are too long to list)
Download free Grow update for PC.