Grow Song of the Evertree update 1 (Nov 19, 2021) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Grow Song of the Evertree patch notes, the latest hotfix resolves some minor issues with the game.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing issues since the last major patch.
Today’s Grow Song of the Evertree patch 1 will address a few of these errors. Read more details below.
Table of Contents
Grow Song of the Evertree Patch Notes – November 19, 2021
Players who were blocked before, you should now be unblocked!
- Coppertop will talk to you and teach you the secret art of Alchemy (sorry he was ignoring you, we have solved it)
- You should be able to re-enter The Evertree Heart Chamber.
- The Desert-ish worlds were sometimes hiding things to do. You should now be able to complete these Tree Worlds.
- Your trusty flying partner is ready for lots of snuggles again!
- Arralyn and Pallas are ready to move in. They apologise for being bad house guests on your save file.
- Rune goals are no longer getting stuck.
Some item names weren’t displaying their localized text in European languages.
The Book menu had a big red line in it for some players – Sorry Book!
Download free Industria update 1 for PC.