Grounded update 0.11.1 is now rolling out on PC and Xbox One. According to the official Grounded patch notes, the latest update resolves a number of issues with the game. Apart from this, Grounded patch 0.11.0 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added 8 new creatures, 4 new biomes, an updated haze area, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Grounded patch 0.11.0 will address a few of these errors.
Grounded Patch Notes for Update 0.11.1 – October 21, 2021
- A full colony of Red Ants will no longer all try to sleep in the same spot in the anthill when sleeping. Reduces Ant bunching at night.
- Item slots now show the weapon upgrade type (Tough, Mighty, Fresh, Spicy, Salty) instead of the level number. The item level number can still be viewed in the description box.
- Cactus hazard has a cooldown before hurting you again.
- The empty jar under the picnic table has been adjusted to make it easier to get out of.
- Fence planks near the Hedge have been updated to the new fence plank art.
- Treasure in the Sandbox will randomly respawn instead of all spots respawning all the time.
- Repair costs for Salt Morning Star and Mint Mace are now equivalent.
BUG FIXES – ALL PLATFORMS:
- Addressed crash related to equipping / unequipping items.
- Addressed crash related to bases.
- Addressed crash related to creature pathing.
- The switch to the main lab room in the Black Ant Hill no longer gets stuck in a bad state.
- Under construction tape blocking the Hot and Hazy areas has been removed.
- Walls crenelate again.
- Temp BURG.L Quest text is no longer temp.
- You can no longer purchase some Milk Molar upgrades without having enough Milk Molars.
- Duplicate entries for Pebblet Foundation and Shovel+ no longer show up in the BURG.L Swap Shop if you are loading a save from 0.10 or earlier that has collected the old Paint Can BURG.L chip.
- Tech Chip BURG.L Quests for chips in harder areas of the yard will no longer show up in the available quest list early in the game.
- Coup De Grass level 2 will properly unlock if you find the clover second. Old saves with this issue will need to do the non-clover part again for it to unlock.
- Improved client interaction consistency while crouched.
- Arrow damage values are consistent across the same tier.
- New Equipment from the Hot and Hazy update now have the correct durability values.
- Hotpouch slots show the item count again.
- Clients that unequip an item or throw an item will have their hot pouches correctly refreshed.
Download free Grounded patch 0.11.1 on PC and Xbox One.