Grid version 3.03 is now rolling for PS4, Xbox One and PC players. According to the official Grid update 3.03 changelog, the latest update added quality of life improvements to the game. Apart from this, Grid 3.03 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big Grid Season 3 update was released which added six new cars, Suzuka Circuit, achievements, and more. A long list of quality of life improvements was also added with the patch.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Grid version 3.03 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Grid update 3.03 Changelog
- Updated the Koenigsegg Agera RS audio
- Updated the Koenigsegg Jesko dashboard texture
- Updated dials on some Ferrari cars
- Fixed an issue where livery colours would be incorrect than those selected
- Grid 3.03 fixed an issue where wing mirrors would disappear and reappear on AI vehicles controlling the Porsche 911 GT4
- Fixed an issue where cars would occasionally spawn on top of each other in multiplayer
- Fixed an issue where AI would not retire from the session when terminally damaged
- Fixed an issue where ‘Driver Level’ grid order wasn’t displaying correct position on the starting grid in Multiplayer
- Fixed an issue where ‘Driver Level’ grid order was not taking into account prestige
- Fixed a crash when accepting multiple invites consecutively
Platform Specific Fixes
- Game performance on PC should now reflect that experienced pre-Season 3
GRID Season 3 is now available on Stadia for Ultimate Edition players.
- All fixes in the ‘Post-Season 3 Patch Notes’ above are included with this update
- Fixed an issue causing loss of keyboard functionality during active gameplay
- Fixed an issue where retired/finished vehicles crashed into each other during spectate
Grid update 3.03 is now available for download.