Green Hell update 1.04 (v2.1.6) is now available to download on PC and PS4. According to the official Green Hell patch notes, the latest hotfix added some minor changes and fixes to the game. Apart from this, today’s Green Hell version 1.04 also includes various stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a major update added multicrafting, HUD scaling, bug fixes, and changes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Green Hell patch 1.04 (2.1.6) will address a few of these errors.
Green Hell Patch Notes – December 9, 2021
- Backpack and Interface should now scale appropriately to wider aspect ratios including 21:9 and 32:9
- Enhanced FOV system and its maximum range
- Game should now ask about controls change after entering any pad input
- Added ‘Save and Quit’ option to pause menu
- Hunting music keeps playing after wounding an animal with bow or thrown spear
- Not every variant of small fish has a white outline
- Bandage icons display incorrectly after using HUD scalling options
- Hotkey for ‘Reply’ is too far from the icon in Story Mode
Download free Green Hell update 1.04 for PC (Steam).