A new Grandchase update (August 18, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Grandchase patch notes, the latest update added a new character (Ryan), a new hero collection achievement, and much more.
Currently, Grandchase servers are down for maintenance.
Recently, a big update was released which added new changes, fixes, and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s Grand chase update will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Grandchase Patch Notes – August 10, 2021
New character “Ryan” has been added
“Are you the one destroying the forest?”
Alcubra region is open
Hero Collection achievement has been added
“New heroes are always welcome”
First Content Update Event
Opened +1 additional Character Slot for free.
*Login Point Bug Apology Reward sent via mail (except users who had abused items retrieved)
- Improved ‘Auto Equip Card’ to allow you to check changes to Total Attack and resources used before equipping.
- Added a warning popup when trying to sell VP item from Sale window in Inventory.
- Fixed the bug where 2nd attacks weren’t registering as Arme Battle Mage.
- Fixed the issue where Black Knight Shield Bearer’s attack motion and its hitbox did not match.
- Fixed Monster Cards to allow them to be moved to warehouse as the tooltip says.
- Fixed Slot Expansions to immediately take effect after purchasing Warehouse Slot Voucher from clicking ‘+’ in Warehouse.
- Fixed the bug where special skill would not activate when you have Gnosis’ Earring and Pearl of Persephone Earring equipped at the same time
- Fixed the bug where the number of times you can use pet’s awakening skills would not count down even after using it.
- Fixed overbalancing of the pet Duelly’s skills.
- Fixed the issue where you couldn’t use ‘Teleport Control’ as Arme after job change
- Fixed the issue where Altar of Judgment’s boss’ attack and direction the boss is facing didn’t match.
- Fixed reward window to show after clearing dungeon with your last Champion Mode Ticket
- Fixed the bug where equipment that current character is wearing was excluded from Champion Mode select rewards
- Added a notification for the user to enable Steam Overlay if user cannot access in-game payment or customer support.
- Fixed Cash Accessories to be able to change properties after purchase
- Improved monster quality from Bermesiah to Ellia
- Fixed the issue where Second Gear Ring’s +15% damage effect didn’t apply
– Compensation corresponding to number of Second Gear Rings used will be sent via mail to users who bought and used Second Gear Rings before maintenance.
Restored normal attendance points for users who were banned for 7 days due to attendance point issue and for users who were unbanned after removing purchased items.