A new Grandchase update is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Grandchase patch notes, the latest update addressed Japanese or Chinese typing issues. In addition, today’s Grandchase patch also added stability fixes.
Currently, Grandchase servers are down for maintenance.
Recently, a big update was released which added new changes, fixes, and more.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s Grand chase update will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Grand chase Patch Notes – August 20, 2021
- Fixed the bug where Ryan could not use some skills after Job Change.
- Ryan Nephilim attack damage reduced.
- Addressed inconsistencies in-game display of character stats.
- Fixed the issue where Harpy in the final dungeon of Bermesiah would occasionally not die.
- Addressed the bug where Arme’s Warlock Fire Ring skill buff did not apply to party members.
- Fixed the bug where Elena and Kamiki would become transparent during battle.
- Fixed the bug where if Alcubra’s demonic mage is a super armored champion monster, it wouldn’t take damage even when the torch is lit.
- Fixed a bug where the Destructive Stone Golem attack effect was not generated.
- Added some sound localization.
*All items and goods acquired by exploiting the hero dungeon bug have been recovered.
Grand chase Patch Notes – August 10, 2021
- Fixed the issue where you couldn’t equip pets and pet skills.
- Fixed the issue where If you tried to use a Utilizing Combo. during a Combo Attack as Elesis (Knight), the dash range would be reduced.
- Addressed an issue where you could attack party members as Arme in dungeons with Blood Pest.
- Fixed localization errors for Sword Master GP Job Change.
- Added notification for amount of GP spent when attaching a card to equipment.
- Fixed model and shop image for Lire’s Falcon Great Bow.
- Addressed an issue where it was possible to buy items for more points than you had available.
- Fixed the issue where the battle did not end intermittently in Gorge of Oath.