Gran Turismo (GT) Sport update 1.35 is now available for players on PlayStation 4. According to the official Gran Turismo Sport 1.35 patch notes, the latest GT Sport update 1.35 resolves issues related to the Rankings page, car balancing, server performance, glitches, and more. In addition, the new Gran Turismo Sport version 1.35 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously,an update was released with new cars, new circuit and much more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Gran Turismo Sport 1.35 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Gran Turismo (GT) Sport Update 1.35 Patch Notes
– Fixed an issue wherein Points Rankings were not displayed properly.
– Fixed an issue wherein the refueling speed was slower than intended when loading old Event Settings.
- Gran Turismo Sport version 1.35 added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Various minor UI bug fixes added with GT Sport 1.35.
- GT Sport 1.35 has added some fixes for glitches.
- Also added fixes for various other issues with Gran Turismo Sport version 1.35.
Gran Turismo (GT) Sport update 1.35 is now available for download.