Gran Turismo Sport update 1.34 is now available for players on PlayStation 4. According to the official Gran Turismo Sport 1.34 patch notes, the latest GT Sport update 1.34 comes with five new cars as well as fixes for the several issues related to car balancing, server performance, glitches, and more. In addition, the new Gran Turismo Sport version 1.34 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with 8 new cars, Special Stage Route, new circuit and much more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Gran Turismo Sport 1.34 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
– The following five cars have been added:
・Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) ’89
・McLaren F1 GTR – BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) ’95
・Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren ’09
・Pagani Huayra ’13
・Toyota GR Supra RZ ’19
– The “AUTOPOLIS” track is now available in two different layouts:
・AUTOPOLIS INTERNATIONAL RACING COURSE
・AUTOPOLIS INTERNATIONAL RACING COURSE SHORTCUT COURSE
3. Campaign Mode
– The following events have been added to “GT League:”
・Amateur League: “Supra Legend”
・”Mazda Roadsters Cup:” Rounds 6 and 7
・” Mazda Roadsters Cup +:” Rounds 6 and 7
・”Premium Sports Lounge:” Rounds 6 and 7
・”All Japan GT Car Championships:” Rounds 6 and 7
・”Gr.3 Endurance Series:” Round 6
– “AUTOPOLIS” can now be found on the special featured section.
– The grid introduction sequence will now be played during Replays saved from “Sport” mode and Lobby races after Update 1.34.
– An issue regarding the brake rotors not being displayed properly during online races and Spectator has been fixed.
– In “Sport” mode or Lobby where you would be sent back to the “Race Entry Selection” screen while matchmaking was in progress has been fixed.
– Various adjustments have been made to sound effects.
– The rate of tire wear has been adjusted.
– Various other issues have been addressed.
・Honda NSX Gr.3 [Power Ratio : 98% > 99%]
・McLaren F1 GTR – BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) ’95 [Power Ratio : 89%] [Weight Reduction Ratio : 121%]
・Renault Sport R.S.01 GT3 ’16 [Power Ratio : 99% > 98%]
The fuel consumption rate for the Gr.3 / Gr.4 cars has been adjusted.
GT Sport update 1.34 is now available for download.