A new Golf With Your Friends update 1.05 (Bouncy Castle Update) is available to download on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Golf With Your Friends patch notes, the latest update ability to view ping and change regions in the lobby. Apart from this, Golf With Your Friends patch 1.05 also includes a new Bouncy Castle Course DLC with a new 18-hole course.
Previously, an update added various bug fixes, tweaks and changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s Golf With Your Friends version 1.05 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Golf With Your Friends 1.05 Patch Notes – June 20, 2022
This is new content we’ve added across all of our 3 new DLCs! The Bouncy Castle Course, Racing and Summer Party Cosmetic Packs! These will release tomorrow.
- Bouncy Castle Course DLC: A new 18 hole Bouncy Castle Course.
- Split amongst all 3 DLC: 24 new customisation items.
- Split amongst all 3 DLC: New type of customisation: Ball Stickers.
- Bouncy Castle Course DLC: Over 150 new Level Editor pieces.
- Ability to view ping & change region in a lobby.
- Can now preview locked customizations.
- Various collision mesh fixes.
- Added HotSeat turn order settings.
- QuickPlay fix – added new courses which had been missed.
- Quicker matchmaking.
- Adjustments made to the profanity filter.
- UI menu controller fixes.
Level Editor Changes & Improvements:
- Camera snap widget
- Control setting and mapping fixes
- Object selection improvements
- Object Transformation fixes
- Editor stability improvements
Various other QoL and bug fixes including:
- A fix for a cosmetics drop issue not rewarding items
- Ball replacement fixes
- UI navigation improvements
- Audio fixes
- Stability improvements across all courses
Download free Golf With Your Friends patch 1.05 on PS4 and Xbox One.