Going Medieval update (Hotfix 0.6.2.5) is now available to download on PC(Steam), Epic Games Store, and GOG. According to the official Going Medieval patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life changes and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Going Medieval patch 2 will address a few changes.
Going Medieval Patch Notes – November 1, 2021
- Addressed several rare crash occurrences.
- Addressed the issue where graves could be built on top of floor tiles if the blueprint was placed over a Stockpile that’s located over the Floor.
- Addressed a bug where copying the settings for the allowed resources from a Chest, Rack, Shelf or Stockpile and pasting them in the same structure made the checkboxes to appear as unmarked.
- Addressed the issue where the text boxes were not reverting to the default values when higher/lower values are entered more than once in the Transform tab from the Edit Heraldry menu.
- Addressed a bug where modifying a settler’s name in the Settlers Selection screen had no impact outside of the profile tab.
- Addressed various issues related to the UI of the Settlers Selection screen.
- Addressed the issue that caused the Alignment status of Permanently Hostile Factions to be modified by returning settlers during Runaway events.
- Addressed the issue that caused Heraldry to disappear from the Pause Menu and Summary Screen.
- Addressed the issue that caused the “Send Caravan” button to not become greyed out once a Caravan has been designated to go to the settlement.
- Addressed the issue that caused the Crop Field to appear as floating over the ground if the player would place crops on one location, and then mine those same voxels.
- Addressed the issue that caused the Order buttons to lose functionality if the Info Tab of any item/resource/structure was opened prior to entering the Region Map.
- Addressed the issue that caused cancelling the Relocate order when settlers are working on the initial structure to not work as intended.
- Addressed the issue that caused facial hair of loaded settlers’ presets to not appear as previously saved.
- Addressed the issue that would block the floor from being constructed beneath the trap, if the trap was built first.
- Addressed text formatting in the caravan trading screen.
We are aware of these issues and you don’t need to report them:
- Resources counter displays wrong numbers in some situations after gifting/trading with the merchant.
- Animations tend to freeze in some scenarios.