Going Medieval update 0.8.30 is rolling out on PC(Steam), Epic Games Store, and GOG. According to the official Going Medieval patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life changes and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Going Medieval patch 0.8.30 will address a few changes.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
Going Medieval Patch Notes – June 27, 2022
Bugs and Fixes
- Fixed various crash instances.
- Addressed a bug that caused the appearance of a wrong production duration calculation.
- Addressed a bug that prevented beams from being selectable by the side parts.
- Addressed a bug that caused flickering if a beam was selected and hovered over it.
- Addressed a bug that caused the corruption of the target indicator, thus making it appear offset.
- Addressed a bug where some enemies wouldn’t hunt settlers when destroying one of the doors.
- Addressed a bug that caused settlers to be “stuck” in place.
- Addressed a bug that caused disappearances of room overlay colors.
- Addressed a bug that caused the appearance of floating piles.
- Addressed a bug that caused influence to drop to zero.
- Addressed a bug that caused copied objects to have different priorities from the original ones.
- Addressed a bug that caused settlers to perform infinite trap resetting animation if a priority order was given while they were rearming traps.
- Addressed a bug that caused Combat music to appear during merchants’ visits.
- Addressed a bug that caused settlers to avoid eating in ‘Great hall’ room types.
- Addressed a bug where adding passion levels had no cost in Group Creation Points.
- Addressed a bug that caused the multiplication of warning messages every time you return to the main menu and load the game.
- Addressed a bug that showed incorrect warning messages like “Buildings can’t be reached” and “Not enough resources” on blueprints when using the ‘Relocate’ option.
- Addressed a bug that caused the placeholder text to appear when a wild animal group was leaving the map.
- Addressed a bug that showed the influence graph to have the upper limit of 175, when it should be 100 since it is a percentage value.
- Addressed a bug that caused production reservations not to work as intended.
- Addressed a bug that allowed Barn doors to be used for making Pens, thus resulting in situations where domesticated animals could get out of pens.
- Fixed several issues with settlers not prioritizing stuff and/or doing stuff and holding on to them while sleeping. Long story short, this should fix several scenarios like:
– Settlers kept the task reserved even when they went to sleep.
– Forced food piles were not properly reserved for the hunger goal.
– Prioritizing the hauling order did not work as expected.
– Production resource delivery was not properly reserved.
Quality of life improvements
- You can load the game from inside the game. Huzzah!
- Plant growth gets halted when the plant is roofed.
- Using the ‘Attack’ goal via order and/or right-click should be more responsive and reactive now.