Gloomhaven update 27958 is available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Gloomhaven patch notes, the latest update added fixes for various issues and bugs.
Previously, a major update added a hotkey to toggle the ‘Fast forward’ function. Since the last patch, players are still experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Gloomhaven patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Gloomhaven Patch 27958 Notes – July 4, 2022
- Fixed an issue with MusicNote, Sun and Brute Mobilize Measure + Supportive Chant + Immovable Phalanx giving infinite move/attack combo
- Fixed an issue with Voidwarden Lull into Oblivion getting passed immunity on bosses.
- Fixed an issue with Cragheart Clear the Way – being unable to move obstacles on tiles with other props.
- Fixed an issue with Cragheart Heaving Swing and Pulverize.
- Fixed an issue with AngryFace removing Rain of Arrows (and other abilities with multiple active bonuses) in multiplayer.
- Fixed a desync in multiplayer in scenario 60 Alchemy Lab when stunned and taking damage from the scenario rule.
- Added a fallback for unlocking personal quest progress (due to one player somehow blocking their progress on the PQ Fall of Man.
- Fixed an issue where traps would not trigger when pushing a monster through a trap and then difficult terrain.
- Fixed an issue with AngryFace being unable to transfer Dooms with Lead to Slaughter and Rising Momentum.
Download free Gloomhaven patch 27958 on PC(steam).