Gloomhaven update 27883 is available to download on PC. According to the official Gloomhaven patch notes, the latest update added quality of life fixes and changes.
Previously, a major update added a hotkey to toggle the ‘Fast forward’ function. Since the last patch, players are still experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Gloomhaven patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Gloomhaven Patch 27883 Notes – June 27, 2022
- Fixed an issue with Scenario 76 [spoiler]Harrower Hive[/spoiler] if you take damage from a road event on the way.
- Addressed a bug with Level 9 Sun ability in multiplayer [spoiler]Divine Intervention and summons.[/spoiler]
- Fixed a desync when using an item after regaining control of a character when a player leaves the session mid turn.
- Addressed a bug where the short rest button was available after performing a short rest.
- Added a notification when players need to use AngryFace [spoiler]Rain of Arrows[/spoiler]
- Fixed an issue with Red Guard and the item [spoiler]Steel Ring.[/spoiler]
- Fixed an issue with Red Guard [spoiler]Fierce Brilliance not disarming with all movement types[/spoiler]
- Addressed a bug with Rat Monstrosities not attacking with innate advantage.
Download free Gloomhaven patch 27883 on PC(steam).