Ghost of Tsushima update 1.16 for PS4 is now rolling out players. According to Ghost of Tsushima 1.16 patch notes, the latest update resolve issues related to melee, Resolve gains, crashing, network, and more. Apart from this, Ghost of Tsushima version 1.16 also stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added the new Legends co-op multiplayer mode, a new game + mode, and much more. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing problems with the game. Ghost of Tsushima update 1.16 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Ghost of Tsushima 1.16 Patch Notes
- Added gameplay adjustments in Ghost of Tsushima: Legends.
- Added fixes for an issue with melee.
- Addressed a bug related to ranged Resolve gain perks.
- Added improvements to various Legends bug.
- Addressed various network error related problems.
- Addressed Game+ mode related bugs.
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Ghost of Tsushima update 1.16 on PlayStation 4.