Garry’s Mod March 2022 update is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Garry’s Mod patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and improvements.
Previously, a minor update was with tweaks and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing issues with the game.
Today’s Garry Mod March patch will fix a few of these issues.
Garry’s Mod March 11 Update Patch Notes
- Disallowed physics creation/destruction functions from being called on jeeps/airboats to prevent crashes
- Allowed physgunning persistent props when persistence is disabled
- Fixed an issue with halo library not resetting color of pp/copy, which in some cases makes usage of halo library fill the whole screen with a color
- Fixed Lua errors when trying to activate non Toggle Camera or Dynamite from a tool Button that was loaded from a save in multiplayer
- Improved save loading so it sets player ownership of spawned entities to a player in more cases
- Fixed vgui_slideshow_display crashing the game without materials to display
- Fixed a crash when trying to play bad ADPCM .wav files
- Fixed file.AsyncRead returning garbage when the target file has no data
- Added NextBot.GetLastKnownArea and NextBot.ClearLastKnownArea
- Put motionsensor.GetColourMaterial behind a clientside permission
- Fixed DIconLayout counting border size 2 times when laying out icons (Community Contribution)
- Flash the game window when loading screen disappears to let the player know the loading is finished
- Fixed hook.Add giving a less than useful error when given a nil to second argument
- Failing to save jpeg screenshots/posters actually says that it failed in console
- Fixed a regression with string.Comma where it wouldn’t format huge numbers properly
- Fixed func_healthcharger and func_recharge not updating its texture index
- Added OnHalfEmpty, OnEmpty and OnFull outputs to func_healthcharger, to match func_recharge
- Fixed Half Life 1 sentry ragdolls not cleaning up on map cleanup. Also fixed their collisions and inability to hit the player at certain player angles
- Fixed a crash in the DSP system
- Fixed a crash with NPC:SetNPCClass
- TTT: Fix ammo ents blocking +use near other entites (Community contribution)
- Fixed a typo in hook.Remove error (Community Contribution)
- Fixed security issues
Download free Garry’s Mod update February 2022 on PC (Steam).