Frozenheim update 0.7.1 released for PC (Steam) players. According to the official Frozenheim patch notes, the latest update brings minor hotfix to the game.
Previously, a big game update was released which added a new campaign menu, 4 new campaign missions, a new restart mission button, and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing a number of issues. Today’s Frozenheim patch 0.7.1 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
What is new in Frozenheim January 28 Update?
Bugfixes and enhancements:
- Fix issues with resource transport in outposts
- Fix compatibility of dialogs in older saves
- Fix Team cap for mobilization skill
- Fix unit skills on boats
- Add rally point to Breeding kennels
- Added happiness tiers requirement to houses
- Reduced palisade construction time to 25%
- Reworked tech tree cost balance
Download free Frozenheim patch 0.7.1 on PC (Steam).