Frozenheim update 2 (ver. 0.3.0) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Frozenheim patch notes, the latest update brings a narrative revamp, new campaign mission, survival game mode, and more.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Frozenheim patch (ver. 0.3.0) will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Frozenheim Patch Notes (August 2, 2021)
- Added Settlers unit to town hall
- Added UI display panel for player perks and upgrade bonuses
- [CR]Added Outpost model and mechanics
- Added upgrade system for houses
- Added new map “Fenrir’s den”
- Added Campaign mission “Of the sacred sprout”
- New Well Model
- Added Survival game mode
- Caravan escort village quest
- Wave defend village quest
- 3 new Shrine models
- Added multiple upgrade levels for Weaponsmith
- Fixed windmill placement area issues
- Fixed issues with unit attribute values
- Addressed issues with range of spherical buildings
- Fixed for invisible enemy buildings
- Fixed for experience gain system
- Addressed for shrine giving water points instead of faith
- Removed Quick Game from menu
- Fixed for Reinforced sails perk
- [BLC] Changed damage of watchtowers
- Fixed issues with bandit quest in multiplayer
Download free Frozenheim patch 2 on PC.