Frozenheim update 0.7.0 released for PC (Steam) players. According to the official Frozenheim patch notes, the latest update added a new campaign menu, 4 new campaign missions, a new restart mission button, and much more.
Previously, a big game update was released with various quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing a number of issues. Today’s Frozenheim patch 0.7.0 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
What is new in Frozenheim January 28 Update?
- New Campaign menu
- 4 New Campaign missions
- Added restart mission button
- Tech tree rework
- Added resolve team ability
- New building type: Obelisk
What is new in Frozenheim Update 0.7.0?
Enhancements and bugfixes:
- Fix for building placement issues in city building mode
- Improvements for archers combat in forested area
- Runestones are shared between team players
- Fix for gate closing when not fully constructed
- Fix for boat movement indicators
- Fix crashes when ordering units (MP)
- Add Altar building to campaign 3 and 4
- Fix for refill skill refresh
- Fix for villager achievement not working in some cases
- Fix building health in campaign missions
- Fix UI display during cinematics
- Fix for indestructible traps
- Traps can be uncovered by Scout
- Fix for boats getting stuck in some cases
- Fix for elders hall stopping research when replaced with new one
- Fix for extinguishing fire in city building mode
- Fix for animals being counted as fallen warriors
- Fix multiplication of quests in survival mode
- Fix issues with granary building not working in some cases
- Shieldbearers arrow resistance increased to 50% and 90% with shield Wall
- Healing rate of seidkonas is increased by 300%
- Mobilization ability is available in townhall for each player
- Balance of weaponsmith upgrade costs
Download free Frozenheim patch 0.7.0 on PC (Steam).