Friday the 13th game update 1.35 released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official Friday the 13th update 1.35 patch notes, the new update fixed an issue in the code that changed the timings and values for Jason’s Abilities. Apart from this, Friday the 13th version 1.35 also addressed an issue relating to Counselor Animations. The animation issue allowed counselors to cancel animations with various key/button presses.
Previously, a big July update was released with a fix for roof exploit and adds various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Friday the 13th patch 1.35 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Friday The 13th Update 1.35 Patch Notes
- Fixed various issues with cooldown speed and timings for Jason’s Abilities (Shift, Sense, etc).
- Cooldown for Abilities was drastically shortened.
- Unlock timings for Abilities were off, and Abilities would unlock too closely together.
- Fixed counselor Animation Interrupt
- Counselors were able to interrupt animations with key/button presses such as Combat Stance, and similar.
- This resulted in unintended behavior with counselors jumping from windows etc.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added some audio changes
- Friday the 13th 1.35 fixed Matchmaking issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes and changes.
Friday the 13th update 1.35 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.