Friday the 13th game update 1.44 on rolling out on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. According to the official Friday the 13th update 1.44 patch notes, the July update comes with a fix for roof exploit and adds various quality of life improvements. In addition, the Friday the 13th version 1.44 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with big changes and fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
Today’s Friday the 13th patch 1.44 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Friday The 13th Update 1.44 PS4 Patch Notes
- Resolved Various Issues Regarding ‘Interaction Lock’ for Counselor and Jason Interactions Which Would Result in Unintended Gameplay Issues.
- A more thorough pass on Interaction Systems has resolved many interaction related issues.
- These methods to manipulate interactions that have been fixed include but are not limited to the Packanack Lodge roof issue.
- Friday the 13th game update 1.34 fixed Several ‘Stuck Spot’ Locations for Jason and Counselor Players.
- Fixed Several Areas Where Counselors Could Reach Without Jason Being Able to Grab/Attack
- Fixed Various Grab Kill Animations – Smoothed Out Animation Issues
- Various Art Corrections in Cabins
- Sound Effect Tweaks with Proper Audio Effects Applied on Various Map Items
- Fixed Many ‘Floating Objects’ on Various Maps
- Friday the 13th game update 1.34 resolved Issues with Various Car Blocking Locations on Various Maps to Prevent Exploit
- All Counselors Now React to Dead Bodies
- Resolved Issues Involving Shift/Morph Powers on Maps
- Jason Can No Longer Get Stuck on Unintended Areas on Crystal Lake Map or Higgins Haven Small Map
- Fixed Victoria Pants Issue
- Fixed Jason Part 5 Asset Issue
- Fixed Various Sense Issues Involving Correct Color Display of Doors/Windows when Counselors are Either Inside or Outside a Structure
- QoL Resolutions Involving Controller Disconnect Resolved for Menu Interactions
- Animation Fixes for Jason
- Small Fixes for Animations
- Complete Animations
- Friday the 13th 1.34 fixed Issue with Emote Menu
- No Longer On Screen if Used While Entering Car
- Camera Fixed for Car Grab Animation
- Various Single Player Challenge Kill Fixes
- Smoothed Out Various Single Player Challenge Animations
- Fixed roof exploit.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added some audio changes
- Fixed Matchmaking issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Minor gameplay improvements.
- Added other minor fixes and changes.
Friday the 13th update 1.44 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.