Fortnite update 2.62 (update 12.20) is now rolling out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the Fortnite update 2.62 patch notes, the latest update added various gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Fortnite version 2.62 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, Fortntie chapter 2 season 2 update 12.00 was released with new features, new changes, Deadpool and more. Apart from this, Fortnite Season 2 also added customizable skins. Players can now add tattoos, makeup, clothing, hairstyle, and more.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Fortnite version 2.62 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Fortnite update 2.62 patch notes
- Fixed an issue where the Vault Banner does not show up in players’ Locker.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed framerate drop and lag issues.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Save The World
- BASE isn’t properly being impacted by perks.
- Love lobber’s poison cloud causes semi-permanent tick damage when walking into damage cloud after eliminating the beehive lobber.
- Banner gadgets acting as respawn points disappear earlier than intended.
- Retrieve the Data Missions will sometimes be unable to start normally which prevents players from progressing in the mission.
- When placing the Yacht Prefab the rails on the front and back of the Yacht do not align with the rest of the Yacht.
- Placing a Creepin Cardboard may take up a lot of memory and then go invisible while the memory issue persists
- Players on controller may unintentionally perform a Carry or Shakedown when trying to perform a separate action. In an upcoming game update, we plan to make it easier to perform the intended action instead.
- Players may have difficulty picking up items with the Use button.
- Hit / Damage Indicators will sometimes appear to be coming from the wrong direction than the source of the damage.
- Fixed an issue where the increase in discrepancies involving Sniper Rifle projectiles.
- Fixed an issue where the Deadpool Plunger from his Week 3 Challenges is not visible.
- Fixed an issue where players may be unable to pick up items using Auto Pick Up.
- Fixed an issue where players unable to return to lobby, go to item shop, or report player.
- Player markers are placed on the terrain behind buildings/structures players could be aiming at.
- Players may get stuck inside the Porta Potty they end up in after using a Secret Passage.
- Fixed an issue where buildings and structures appearing low detail or loading in late.
- Fixed an issue where players on PlayStation 4 may be unable to resume Auto-Sprint when they let go of the control stick after pushing it forward slightly left/right.
- Fixed an issue where players may be unable to place a trap if the trap icon hasn’t finished loading.
Fortnite update 2.62 is now available for download.