Fortnite update 3.32 (1.000.043) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Fortnite 3.32 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and tweaks. Apart from this, Fortnite version 3.32 also includes general stability fixes.
Xbox Series X/S – 16GB
PlayStation 5 – 2.7GB
Nintendo Switch – 7.5GB
Xbox One – 9GB
Previously, a major update added various bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Fortnite version 3.32 will fix a few of these problems.
Fortnite 3.32 Patch Notes
Addressed an issue where scrolling in the Discover UI causes it to reset the players section position to the beginning of the row.
- Fixed a bug where players unable to perform Last Forever Emote.
- Addressed an issue where new items are automatically equipped after being picked up.
- Fixed a bug where Grimey Outfit reactivity not working.
- Addressed an issue where difficulty scrolling through the player list in Voice Chat tab on the controller.
Crash site slip streams won’t disable after hitting a certain storm circle phase
Vehicles take heavy damage when colliding with Mothership wreckage.
Dark Jonesy Stage 2 quest “Stoke a Campfire” doesn’t progress during the match when it’s obtained.
Donation Boards do not display War Effort items in chosen language.
- Fixed a bug where Cosmic Chest timers may remain on screen if a Bounty is poached.
- Addressed an issue where Props drive vehicles erratically.
- Addressed an issue where Epic Chests may sometimes not provide any weapons in Arena.
- Fixed an issue where the button for Arena Division/tournament details is currently unresponsive on controller.
- Addressed an issue where ‘Hold Inventory button’ shortcut for accessing the Crafting menu is not working.
Players are teleported when jumping into Barriers.
Only allow respawn if Spawn Pads Found setting not working.
Player built structures cannot be placed adjacent to Barrier Device.
- Fixed a bug where the Banner Gadget deals 89 flat damage vs 89 base damage.
- Fixed a bug where sprays are not visible.
Save The World
Unable to swap Hero Loadouts in the Lobby while using a controller.
Campfires above lv 130 are shown as 130
Dungeon announcer “Found all coins” audio loops
Quests cannot be pinned from quest journal
Voice chat on Switch won’t connect to party chat.
Download free Fortnite update 3.32 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.