Fortnite update 3.23 (v17.20) is now available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Fortnite 3.23 patch notes, the latest update added a new Bugha’s Late Game mode. Apart from this, Fortnite version 3.23 also includes general stability fixes.
The “Deploy Alien Nanites anywhere other than Holly Hatchery” Quest will be auto-complete with the release of v17.20.
Previously, a major update added various bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Fortnite version 3.23 will fix a few of these problems.
Fortnite 3.23 Patch Notes (Updating)
Added a new Bugha’s Late Game mode.
- Fixed a bug where players unable to perform Last Forever Emote.
- Addressed an issue where new items are automatically equipped after being picked up.
- Fixed a bug where Grimey Outfit reactivity not working.
- Addressed an issue where difficulty scrolling through the player list in Voice Chat tab on the controller.
- Fixed a bug where Cosmic Chest timers may remain on screen if a Bounty is poached.
- Addressed an issue where Props drive vehicles erratically.
- Addressed an issue where Epic Chests may sometimes not provide any weapons in Arena.
- Fixed an issue where the button for Arena Division/tournament details is currently unresponsive on controller.
- Addressed an issue where ‘Hold Inventory button’ shortcut for accessing the Crafting menu is not working.
- Fixed a bug where the Banner Gadget deals 89 flat damage vs 89 base damage.
- Fixed a bug where sprays are not visible.
Please note, Career statistics may stop updating shortly before downtime begins, but they should be accurate once downtime ends.
Download free Fortnite update 3.23 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.