Fortnite update 17.10 patch notes released for PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to Fortnite 17.10 patch notes, the new patch update added gameplay optimizations, balancing, and changes.
Previously, a major update added new features and quality of life changes. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Fortnite patch 17.10 will fix a few of these problems.
Fortnite 17.10 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where item Shop update notice not clearing.
- Fixed an issue where the player takes damage through cars while in motion.
- Addressed ability to change loot pools in Battle Lab issue.
- Fixed an issue where the character Collection Book incompletable due to missing entries.
- Fixed an issue where Saucers may become inoperable if a beamed-up object falls on it.
- Addressed an issue related to Bunnywolf and Llion Sets.
Save The World
- Fixed an issue where One-handed Pickaxes continue to perform extra swings.
- Fixed an issue where melee hits aren’t registering on Melee Weapons for PC.
- Addressed a bug where Saurian Vigor perk stops working after respawn
- Fixed an issue where no indicator on mobile/Nintendo Switch for the Saucer boost cooldown and charges.
- Fixed an issue where Saurian Vigor perk stops working after respawn
Download free Fortnite patch 17.10 for Sony PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.