Fortnite update 19.30 is now rolling out on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Fortnite 19.30 patch notes, the latest update brings new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Previously, a major update added new features, new LTM modes, new changes, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are facing several issues with the game. Today’s Fortnite patch 19.30 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Fortnite Update 19.30 Download Size
PlayStation 5 – 3.2GB
PlayStation 4 – 3GB
Xbox Series X/S – 4GB
Xbox One – 4GB
Nintendo Switch – 3GB
PC – 2.3GB
What is new and fixed in Fortnite 19.30 Update Today? – February 15, 2022 (Updated)
Battle Royale Fixes
GYRO AND FLICK STICK – MORE CONTROLLER OPTIONS!
Added optional gyro controls to Fortnite on gyro-supported platforms. And flick stick too. This update brings more robust gyro controls to Fortnite.
With gyro controls, you control the camera by turning the controller. Enable or disable gyro controls in Fortnite by going to the “Touch and Motion” tab of the settings. Gyro controls can offer more precision than standard stick aiming – but don’t have to replace it entirely. (With flick stick, for example, pointing the right stick moves the camera quickly in its direction.)
GAME MODE SELECT SCREEN REMOVED
Temoved the initial game screen (which appeared on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC) where players would select either Save the World, Battle Royale, or Creative. You’ll now boot up directly into the Lobby, ready to join the party and explore Fortnite!
You can now find both modes via the “Discover” screen, accessible by clicking on the “CHANGE” button above “PLAY!”.
- Removed Armored Walls from Supply Drop loot in competitive playlists.
MAJOR BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue involving some players only having two Tent slots available, as opposed to the intended three.
- Fixed an issue on mobile involving build pieces not being placed after players double-tapped the associated icon.
Fixed an issue — occurring in competitive playlists only — involving Spider-Man’s Web-Shooters dropping from eliminated players with the full 20 uses even if they didn’t have the full 20 before the player was eliminated.
NEW: FIRE VOLUME DEVICE
The Fire Volume you can override island-wide fire settings in a localized area, as well ignite or extinguish fires inside the volume via Channels.
UPDATE: PROP MANIPULATOR – RESOURCE NODE
Added new features to the Prop Manipulator which allow you to turn any prop into a resource node for any type of resource.
UPDATE: HUD CONTROLLER
The HUD controller now has Team and Class support, allowing you to create different HUD setups for each individual Team and Class, ideal for asymmetric game modes or contextual HUD layouts.
UPDATE: TELEPORTER LINKING
Teleporters can now be linked together allowing for two-way travel.
OTHER FEATURE UPDATES
- Class support has been added to the Beacon device.
- Added Old Cartoon filter to the My Island Camera Filter settings.
PREFAB & GALLERY UPDATES
- Added the Resources Gallery – A variety of new STW props that work nicely with some of the Consumable Resources.
- Added some new basketball assets to the Sports Gallery.
PREFAB & GALLERY FIXES
- Fixed some collision issues with assets in the Elemental Cube Gallery.
- Fixed an issue with football goals spawning when destroying the sports fields from the Sports Gallery.
- Fixed an issue with the ivy, from Princess Castle Tower prefab, giving the wrong resource materials.
- Fixed an issue with planter props, from The Sanctuary set, with giving no resource materials.
- Added some New Consumables to coincide with the New Resources Gallery.
- Rainbow Crystal
- Vindertech Mechanical Parts
- Blue Mushroom
- Pink Mushroom
- Red Mushroom
- White Mushroom
- Yellow Mushroom
- Spectrolite Ore
- Spectral Twine
- Tracker Device
- Previously if you attempted to add multiplayer players to the tracker simultaneously, only one would get added. This has been fixed.
- Previously if the tracker goal was reduced, non-instigator players would not be checked to see if they were at the new goal. This has been fixed.
- Conditional Button
- Fixed an issue where the conditional button would not reset if its requirements were only partially completed
- Barrier Device
- Enabling the Barrier while standing inside will no longer push the player under the map
- Prop Manipulator
- Pre Game Only is no longer an available option
- Resource Depletion transmit on will now transmit correctly
- Skydive Volume
Fixed an issue where sometimes the Skydive Volume ‘Lock Affected Players in Volume’ set to ‘Yes’ would not apply correctly if the launch velocity was too high
- . Fire will now spread correctly on the grass of the Tropical Island
- In some cases creative islands could fail to load after entering island rift in Creative HUB
- Players wearing the bush disguise will take explosive damage
- Fixed an issue where Item Granter and Switch Persistence options do not activate “Clear All Player’s Data” option when publishing
- Updated some of the icons for Devices:
- Customizable Lighting
- DBNO Device
- Elimination Manager
- HUD Controller
- Race Manager
- Race Checkpoint
- Save Point
- Fixed an issue where the Galleries tab was appearing ahead of the Prefabs tab.
Battle Royale Fixes
- Tents only have Two Slots for some players.
- “Get Eliminations with an Assault Rifle” is marked as complete but stays in the quest log.
- Spiderman’s Web Shooters drop with full uses from eliminated players.
- Addressed a bug where some players on PC, Xbox or Playstation may find they only have two slots available instead of three.
- Addressed a bug where “Get Eliminations with an Assault Rifle” is marked as complete but stays in the quest log
Save the World Fixes
- Players not gaining access to Expeditions despite meeting the criteria to get them
Switch and Mobile fixes
- Double tapping a Build Piece icon is not working as intended.
- The sliding/Crouch button does not appear while gliding on Mobile
Download free Fortnite patch 19.30 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.