Fortnite update 18.30 is now available to download on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Fortnite patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes, gameplay changes, and more.
Previously, a major update added new features, new LTM modes, new changes, and much more.
Read more details below.
Fortnite 18.30 Patch Notes – October 26, 2021
Battle Royale Top Fixes
- Fixed a bug where Weapons may sometimes disappear from Chests and Supply Drops.
- Addressed an issue where using the “Smash Attack” ability with the Sideways Scythe may result in fall damage.
- Red dot indicator no longer shows on compass when enemies are firing.
- Error message when trying to equip certain color combinations of Tricksy.
- Wolverine’s Built-in Emote not working correctly.
Creative Top Fixes
- Multi-selecting and moving building to prop pieces will cause consistent misalignment.
- Trees are not appearing on Island Map.
Save the World Top Fixes
- Addressed an issue where Campfires above lv 130 are shown as 130
- Healing Build Attached perk not restoring the proper amount.
- Unable to swap Hero Loadouts in the Lobby while using a controller.
- 4x Missions do not show the 4x rewards.
- Players may become invisible to other players after respawning.
- Players can get stuck inside the vault door in the Lab Dungeon.
Download free Fortnite patch 18.30 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.