Fortnite update 16.40 is now available to download on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox Series X/S. According to the official Fortnite 16.40 patch notes, the latest update added new features, changes, and new summer-themed additions in Creative. Apart from this, Fortnite version 16.40 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update added new changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Fortnite patch 16.40 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Fortnite 16.40 patch notes
- Line ‘em up and knock ‘em down with the Exotic Marksman Six Shooter
- New summer-themed additions in Creative
- Catch a win in the next Wild Week starting May 13
- The Exotic shotgun The Dub vaulted
- Landing at a different location than intended.
- Long-pressing the Inventory Button selects first Craftable item.
- “Hunt Wildlife” Quest not tracking progress properly.
- Addressed phone Booth device issue.
- Fixed an issue where HUD displaying incorrect memory cost before placing device or Gallery.
- Fixed a bug where build not properly editing when building/editing fast in Creative.
- Prop-O-Matic features not functioning correctly. This issue is now fixed.
- Fixed a bug where “Recent Islands” list does not update.
- Fixed an issue where small white boxes appears on Consumable thumbnails.
- Addressed a visual issue on Toon Meowscles and similarly-styled Outfits on certain platforms.
- Fixed a bug where the trail color of the Harmonic Axes Pickaxe doesn’t always match the selected Style.
- Fixed a bug where players cannot create system-level parties between PS5 and PS4 when playing Fortnite.
Download free Fortnite patch 16.40 on Sony PlayStation 5 and Microsoft Xbox Series X/S.