Fortnite version 2.96 (15.00) of PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC is now available for players. According to the official Fortnite update 2.96 patch notes, the latest season 5 update added new features, LTM mode, and resolves various issues as well as added stability fixes. Apart from this, Fortnite 2.96 also includes general performance improvements.
Previously, a major Fortnite update 14.40 added new features includes Fortnitemares 2020 event and more. Recently released update 14.50 also added support for PS5 and Xbox Series X.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues with the game online. Today’s Fortnite version 2.96 will fix a few of these problems.
Fortnite 2.96 Patch Notes (15.00) (Updating..)
Added new events
Added new Characters
Added new Weapons
Added new limited time mode.
- Impossible to bind the same key to different actions with Keyboard.
- Huntress Outfit appearing as Ramirez or another Outfit.
- Disabled voice chat cannot be re-enabled on Xbox Series X|S.
- Team Size setting does not properly function when Join In Progress is set to Join Next Round.
- Wild West Llama not granting Steampunk weapon.
- Addressed game login problem.
- Network connection improvements.
- Multiplayer improvements.
- Various stability fixes added.
- Performance improvements added.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Fortnite update 2.96 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.